Cottage reservations may only be made by calling the reservations call center at 1-888-409-7579 (Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm).
Each of our unique cottages have multiple rooms which sleep four to six people comfortably and include all the necessary furnishings. Cottages have one or two beds, one or more bunk beds, a sleeper couch or futon and bureaus. Pillows, blankets, linens and towels are not provided. Each cottage has electricity, heat, an indoor kitchen with refrigerator, a stove, freezer, toaster or toaster oven, microwave, coffee maker, cookware, sink and indoor bathroom with toilet and shower. Common areas have tables and chairs.
* 3-night rentals available only before June 15th or after Labor Day
Cottage Rules & Policies
- 3-night minimum if your stay is prior to June 15 or after Labor Day
- 7-night minimum, Saturday - Saturday (June 15 - Labor Day)
- $100 cleaning deposit required
- No pets or smoking allowed
- Tents are not permitted on site
- 2 vehicles maximum
- Wood and ice available for purchase at all parks
- Cottages should be left clean, dishes washed, trash and leftovers properly bagged for disposal
- Check in 2 PM, Check out 11 AM (just like campsites)
If you cancel your cottage reservation 30 days or more prior to your expected arrival date, you will receive a full refund less a $10 cancellation fee and your $7 reservation fees paid. If you cancel 14 - 30 days days prior to your expected arrival date, you will receive a full refund less the equivalent of a two night stay; if you cancel less than 14 days prior to your expected arrival date, you will receive no refund.
Back to top